Saturday, March 21, 2015
Beginning at 9 a.m.
Join us for Lake Pleasant's 11th Annual Dam Good Run, Walk, Hike! This popular, family-friendly, un-timed, fundraiser offers the public the only opportunity to cross the Waddell Dam overlooking the scenic lake. This year, the participants have the opportunity to choose between three routes:
- Dam Fun - 2-miles (course does not go onto the dam)
- Dam Challenging - 4-miles
- Dam Tough - 8-miles
All proceeds benefit family programs in the park that are offered free to the public.
- $20.00 early-bird registration due by March 12, 2015
- $25.00 registration between March 13th and March 20th, 2015 (mail-in registration must be postmarked by March 12th to receive reduced rate, all mail registrations need to be received by March 19th; phone registrations accepted until end of business March 20th)
- $30.00 on site registration fee (day of’ event March 21st)
- $6 park entry fee is included in registration, except on event day.
For Credit Card Payments: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express registrations will be accepted via phone at 928-501-1710. OR mail check or money order payable to:
Lake Pleasant Regional Park
41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Road
Morristown, AZ 85342*
*Mailing Address Only - Do Not Use for Directions to Park
Fee includes access to fun course, water, goodie bag and t-shirt. Participants agree to abide by all rules and regulations that appear on the registration form.
For questions regarding the course please contact Ranger Terry Gerber at (602) 372-7470 ext. 211. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For security reasons, backpacks, animals, strollers, bicycles, wheelchairs, and children under five years of age are not permitted on the dam.