Skip to Main Content
I Want To...
Select a Category
Animal Care & Control
Benefits / Wellness
Board of Supervisors
Boards and Commissions
Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
Correctional Health Services
COVID-19 Signage Request
Public Defense Services
Regulatory - Planning & Development
Regulatory Group Common Forms
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Non-Formal Educator Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. Which of the following influenced your decision to teach the air quality lessons? (Select all that apply)
Easy to teach lessons
Staff training on lessons provided
Free materials provided
Materials were delivered
Personal interest in environmental topics
Other (please describe)
If you selected other, please describe here:
2. The lessons were easy to understand and teach.
3. Students were interested and engaged in the lessons.
4. The lessons and/or activites increased my students' knowledge of air quality.
5. The lessons and/or activities inspired my students to help improve air quality.
6. Would you have been able to teach the lessons if we had not provided the color copies?
7. Would you have been to able teach the lessons if we had not provided the consumable items (string, straws, etc.)?
7. How likely are you to use air quality resources again?
8. Please add any additional comments or feedback here.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
▲ Back to top
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow