Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. ADA Grievance Form

    Maricopa County is committed to meeting the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"). This form may be used... More…

Animal Care & Control

  1. Animal Bite To Human

    Use this form to report an animal encounter (with or without a bite)

  2. Event Request

    Interested in partnering with MCACC for your next group volunteering or off-site event? We host groups for a variety of projects,... More…

  3. Happy Tails Success Stories
  4. Lost Pet Form
  5. Pet Owner Info Update

    Use this form to notify ACC of a change of Address, Phone Number or Email for the current owner.

  6. Recurring Donations

    Contact MCACC if you have questions regarding setting up a recurring donation to us.

  7. Stray Dog

    Use this form to report a stray dog.

  1. Dog Status Change

    Use this form to notify ACC of your pet's status (pet is deceased, no longer the owner, etc.)

  2. Found Pet Form
  3. Leash Law Violation

    Use this form to report a violation of Maricopa County's leash law.

  4. Pet Bit by Wildlife

    Use this form to report an attack on your pet by wildlife or other dogs and cats.

  5. Received a Notice in Error

    If you have received a notice from us in error, let us know.

  6. Share Your Moments For Dogs' Sake.


  1. General Website Feedback or Contact a Department

    Submit general website feedback or contact a department/program.

Correctional Health Services

  1. CHS Contact Form

    Please update your bookmark as this form has been replaced by an application. Please navigate to:

  1. CHS Eyeglass Payment Information Form

    To generate a transaction ID to be emailed to requestor

Emergency Management

  1. Damage Reporting

    Collects damage and needs data related to the recent storm damage in Gila Bend.

  1. Palo Verde Generating Stations Annual Survey


  1. Ask a Question

    Use this form to ask an Employment or Human Resources related question.

  1. Report a Concern

    Please use this form to report a concern about your interaction with us today.

Environmental Services

  1. 30 Day Transition Application (Web Form)

    30 Day Transition Application for Fixed/Permanent Food Establishments (does not include Mobile, Temporary, or Seasonal Establishments)... More…

  2. Administrative Change Request Form
  3. Campgrounds Permit Application (Web Form)
  4. Dog Friendly Patio Permit Application (Web Form)
  5. Farmers' Market Coordinator Form (Web Form)
  6. Food Establishment Permit Application - Permanent/Fixed locations only (Web Form)

    Application for Fixed/Permanent Food Establishments.

  7. Micro Market Permit Application (Web Form)
  8. Mobile Food Permit Application - MF Type I, MF Type II, MF Type III, Annual Event Food Establishment only (Web Form)

    Application for MF Type I, MF Type II, MF Type III and Annual Event Food Establishments. (Does not apply to fixed food establishments,... More…

  10. Online Septic Research Request Form
  11. Onsite Wastewater Systems Program Inspection Request Form
  12. Plan Review/Construction Inspection Request Form

    To request plan review/construction inspections for Food Establishments, School Grounds, Public Accommodations, Swimming Pools/Spas,... More…

  13. School Grounds Permit Application - Applies only to public/charter schools (Web Form)
  14. Stormwater (SWMP) Public Survey
  15. Stormwater Pollution Awareness Survey
  16. Stormwater Teacher Request Form
  17. Subdivision Program Permit Application Submittal (Web Form)
  18. Swimming Pool Permit Application Submittal Forms (Web Form)
  19. Swimming Pool Program Variance Application
  20. Variance for Certified Food Protection Manager (Web Form)
  21. Vector Control Presentation Request

    This is a form to be completed by schools and different community organizations to request presentations to their students or groups by... More…

  2. Administrative Change Request Form - Solid Waste or Mobile Home Park or Potable Water Hauler Permits
  3. Cutting Edge Program Application
  4. Environmental Services Complaint Form
  5. Fee Waiver Application

    Fee Waiver Application for the following: Food Employee Training for Culinary Arts Program Students; Food Employee Training for... More…

  6. Inspection Upon Request (Web Form)

    To request a plan reviewer to identify all possible construction related items that need to be addressed to qualify for a permit to... More…

  7. Mobile Food Establishments & Food Caterers Operating at Special Events (If not operating within permit guidelines, you must apply for a Temporary Permit) (Web Form)
  8. Mobile Food Renewal Self-Inspection

    Self-Inspection for the Renewal of Mobile Food Type I, II, III and Annual Event Food Establishment Permits.

  9. Notice of Transfer of Ownership For Onsite Wastewater Treatment Facility (Septic System)
  10. Online Septic Search
  11. Onsite Wastewater Systems Program Permit Application Submittal Form
  12. Public Accommodations Permit Application (Web Form)
  13. Special Event Coordinator Event Registration Form/Application (Web Form)
  14. Stormwater Event Request
  15. Stormwater Program Request
  16. Subdivision Program Permit Application Revision Submittal
  17. Swimming Pool Construction Inspection Request Form
  18. Swimming Pool Plan Review Program Permit Application Revision Submittal
  19. Temporary / Seasonal Permit Application (Web Form)
  20. Variance/HACCP Application (Web Form)
  21. Vending Machine Permit Application (Web Form)

Facilities Management

  1. Contractor Background and Badging Application

    Test Contractor Background and badging process

Flood Control

  1. Adopt-a-Structure Program Question

    Form for requesting more information about the Adopt-a-Structure program.

  2. Special Flood Hazard Area Information Request

    Need more information about a property? Fill out this request form and a District representative will provide zone and map information... More…

  1. Adopt-a-Structure Volunteer Application

    Apply individually or as a group to participate in the program to pick up litter along Flood Control District (FCD) structures.

Improvement Districts

  1. Contact OSoS

    Send questions or concerns about improvement districts to the Office of Superintendent of Streets


  1. Permitting Services

    Submission form for Permitting Combined Counter

  1. Permitting Services

    Submission form for Permitting Combined Counter. These go to all permitting categories, excluding commercial, residential and land use.

Planning & Development

  1. Sign up for Plan Updates!

    Sign up to stay informed about engagement opportunities throughout the White Tank Grand Avenue Area Plan Update Process.

Public Advocate

  1. Application for Internship Program

    (Letter of Interest and Resume Must be Attached for Consideration) Application Deadlines Summer: March 1st Fall: June 1st... More…

  2. Restoration of Rights Pre-Registration

    Pre-register for the upcoming Restoration of Rights help session here. Registration is for the UPCOMING session only. Sessions are... More…

  1. Public Advocate Feedback & Contact Form

    We welcome and encourage your feedback. Please complete the information below and if you would like someone to get back with you,... More…

Public Fiduciary

  1. Guardianship Referral

    The Maricopa County Public Fiduciary must receive a completed Health Professional Acknowledgement and Health Professional's Report... More…

Public Health

  1. COVID-19 Community Impact Survey Questions
  2. COVID-19 Parent/Caregiver Questions & Comments
  3. Energy Insecurity Workgroup Interest Form
  4. Nurse-Family Partnership Contact Form

    Reach out to the Nurse-Family Partnership program to send in a question/comment or request them to attend an event.

  5. Preguntas y Commentarios Sobre la Vacuna Contra COVID-19
  6. Public Health Media Inquiry Contact Form
  7. Request HIPAA Training CD

    CAREWare is a HIPAA compliant system and all users will need HIPAA training on the treatment of protected health information. Please... More…

  1. COVID-19 Mobile Providers Directory Form
  2. COVID-19 School Health & Vaccine Questions
  3. HIPMC Content Submission Form

    HIPMC newsletter content submission form

  4. Por favor llene esta forma para ponerse en contacto con salud pública.

    Por favor llene esta forma para ponerse en contacto con salud pública.

  5. Public Health Contact Us Form

    If you would like to speak to someone over the phone for assistance, please call our CARES Team 602-506-6767 or email them at... More…

  6. Refer Clients to South Phoenix Healthy Start

    Complete this form to refer someone to South Phoenix Healthy Start.

  7. Request WIC at Your Event

    Submit a request to have a WIC presentation at your upcoming event.

Real Estate

  1. Real Estate Contact

    Submit questions about property auctions and sales.

Regulatory - Planning & Development

  1. Comentario sobre un caso de planificación

    Comentario sobre un caso de planificación

  2. Comment on the New River Area Plan Update Draft

    Please leave a comment for the New River Area plan update draft

  3. Register as an Area of Interest Group for Planning Cases

    Register as an Area of Interest Group for Planning Cases in the Unincorporated Areas of Maricopa County.

  4. Reporte Una Violación al Código
  1. Comment on a Planning Case

    Comment on a Planning Case for public hearing/meeting

  2. Objection of Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendation

    If the Planning & Zoning Commission recommends approval of a particular case it will be placed on a consent agenda for the Board of... More…

  3. Report a Code Violation

Waste Resources

  1. Contact Us
  2. Waste Tire Generator Registration Form
  1. Customer Feedback

    WRR transfer station customer feedback. Your feedback is welcomed and will be used to improve the overall services we provide.