Posted on: March 30, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: March 31
Get the latest information on COVID-19 cases reported in Maricopa County, vaccine efforts, vaccine events, and alerts, climbing vaccine rate, precautionary steps you can take, COVID-19 testing, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
March 31, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- 550,055 COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Given at County POD Sites
- Vaccination Event Alerts
- We Need More Shots In Arms
- Vaccination Rate Keeps Climbing
- More Vaccination Events Tomorrow!
- Steps Everyone Can Take
- Need A COVID-19 Test?
- Trusted Sources