Posted on: January 13, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 13
Get the latest information on case numbers, vaccine appointment troubleshooting, appointment availability, Phase 1B populations, what to do while you wait for your turn, Public Health's role in distributing vaccine, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 13, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- Key Message: Vaccine Appointment Troubleshooting
- Appointment Availability Update
- Why Do I Need An Appointment?
- Who Is Eligible To Get Vaccinated?
- What About Other Phase 1B Populations?
- Immune Response To COVID-19 Vaccines
- Public Health’s Role In Fighting COVID-19 And Distributing Vaccine
- Stay Home If Possible
- New Helpline For Childcare Providers
- Free COVID-19 Tests and Flu Shots
- Trusted Sources