Posted on: January 8, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 8
Get the latest information on Phase 1B vaccination appointments, priority populations, what to expect, where vaccinations will be provided, hospital capacity, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 8, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Key Message: Phase 1B Vaccination Appointments Start Monday
- How Do I Sign Up For Phase 1B?
- What To Expect
- Insurance Information
- Phase 1A Vaccinations Continue
- Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
- What If I'm Not In Phase 1A Or 1B?
- Hospital Capacity At All-Time High
- Trusted Sources