Posted on: September 1, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: September 1
Get the latest information on business assistance, COVID-19 long-term impacts, how to know if you have COVID-19 and how to stay safe if you don't, getting the flu shot to protect yourself and health care workers, contact tracing, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 1, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message:
- Business Assistance Available
- What Are The Long-Term Impacts Of Covid-19?
- 3 Steps To Knowing Your Covid-19 Status
- Contact Tracing
- How Getting Your Flu Shot Will Help Health Care Workers
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources