How Can We Help You?

  • Family Advocate
    • The Family Advocate is available to speak with family members, friends or family representatives about case inquiries, complaints, or resource information. The Family Advocate can assist with case management and status updates, act as a liaison between family and OME staff, provide internal/external community resources, and connect families to counseling services and support groups, as needed. 

701 W Jefferson Street
Phoenix AZ 85007
Phone: 602-506-3176

  • For information regarding Victim Services, please click here.
  • For a copy of a death certificate, please contact Vital Records.
  • Missing Persons
    • The Office of the Medical Examiner accepts missing person reports for comparison to unidentified decedents under our jurisdiction. Contact the local law enforcement agency where they went missing for a more comprehensive search. Some law enforcement agencies require you to contact local hospitals and jails first. The Office of the Medical Examiner may be able to assist families in locating the appropriate agency to contact. Please use this link to submit a missing person report to the Office of the Medical Examiner. Be advised that you will only be contacted if an identification is made or additional information is needed.