Healthy Environments

Permitting and inspections of Mobile Home Parks are conducted by staff in the Water & Waste Division.  Permitting and inspections Public Accommodations, Campgrounds, and School Grounds are conducted by staff in the Environmental Health Division.

Please check with local/city/state authorities to ensure compliance with their rules/regulations, prior to operating.   

Public Accommodations (Hotels, motels, etc.)

School Grounds (Public & Charter only)

To schedule an inspection for Public Accommodations, School Grounds, and Campgrounds:

Mobile Home Parks

Campground Applications

To schedule an inspection for Mobile Home Parks:

Pet Shops/Groomers

Effective 3/21/18, the Board of Supervisors approved a code revision that would no longer require Pet Shops/Groomers to be permitted by the Department.