- Environmental Services
- Water, Sewage, Stormwater & Waste
- Subdivision & Infrastructure FAQs
Subdivision & Infrastructure - Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of projects are reviewed by the Subdivision, Infrastructure and Planning Program?
- How do I submit a project for approval?
- Whom should I contact if I have a question about submitting a project?
- How can I obtain application and instruction forms?
- Where can I get the PWS name/identification information for the application form?
- Where can I get the township, range and section site location information for the application form?
- What type of documentation needs to be included in my project submittal package?
- How much will it cost to get my project approved?
- Do I need to meet with the MCESD prior to submitting my project?
- What happens after I have submitted my project?
- How long will it take to get my project reviewed and approved?
- Is there any way to expedite the review of my project?
- Is there any way to get my project reviewed and approved in phases?
- When is an approval required?
- What types of approvals are issued by the Subdivision, Infrastructure and Planning Program?
- When can I start construction on my project?
- How long do I have before I must start construction of my project?
- How long do I have to complete construction of my project?
- Is the approval still valid if construction of my project has been halted?
- Can I renew an expired approval certificate?
- When can I start-up my facility or system?
- What types of documentation are required to be submitted?
- Are electronic (digital format) documentation submittals accepted?
- Does the documentation submitted for my project become part of the 'public record'?
- What types of documentation must be sealed by a Professional Engineer?
- What format and how many copies of the documentation should be submitted?
- Does the MCESD sign the cover page of the design drawings?
- Is emergency power required for ground water production facilities?
- Is emergency power required for water distribution system facilities?
- What are the design requirements for venting wet wells, tanks and reservoirs?
- What are the design requirements for wet well, tank or reservoir overflows?
- What are the design requirements for entry hatches on wet wells, tanks and reservoirs?
- Can pump seal water be discharged to a drinking water booster pump station wet well?
- What are the disinfection requirements for commissioning piping or equipment in potable water service?
- What are the identification requirements for pipes, valves and other equipment in reclaimed water service?
- What are the design requirements for wet well, basin, tank or reservoir overflows?
- Can reclaimed water be discharged to a dry well?
- Can reclaimed water be discharged to a storm water retention basin?
- Can reclaimed water be discharged to the waters of the United States?