Report a Concern

Complaints can be reported by calling the Environmental Complaint Line at 602-506-6616 options 1, 4, or by filling out the Environmental Complaint Form online.

If your complaint concerns odors, noise or a nuisance related to a water or wastewater treatment facility or system, a water leak, a wastewater spill or a reclaimed water spill, please report:
  • The date(s) and time(s) the problem was observed
  • The nearest cross streets to where the problem was observed
  • The source of the problem (i.e. the name of the business, facility, pump station, sewer manhole, leaking pipe location, etc.)
  • The duration of time the problem was observed
Please include a brief description of the problem and any other detailed information that you can provide which may assist Maricopa County Environmental Services Department staff in investigating the problem.