AQD Online Portal (IMPACT)
ATTENTION: Dust control permit applications do not require a Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) electronic signature. To submit a dust control permit application electronically, see our Dust Permit Application Portal page.
What is the AQD Online Portal?
The AQD Online Portal (IMPACT) is the Maricopa County Air Quality Department’s (MCAQD) new online inventory, monitoring, permitting, and compliance tracking data system. The portal currently supports Title V permits, Non-Title V permits, General permits, Asbestos NESHAP Notifications and Revisions, Emissions Inventory, and Performance Testing. The portal will allow users to submit and track applications, reports, notifications, and documents electronically to MCAQD.
Accessing the AQD Online Portal
Each individual that requires access to the AQD Online Portal (IMPACT) must first create a Shared CROMERR Services(SCS) Electronic Signature. Creating a SCS Electronic Signature is completed through the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SCS electronic reporting site. The access and use of a SCS Electronic Signature requires the creation of a user ID and password that must be kept confidential. A SCS Electronic Signature is for individual use only, and cannot be shared or accessed by anybody other than the original owner. For more information, see the SCS Terms and Conditions.
Guides to Creating your SCS Electronic Signature:
- Asbestos NESHAP Notifications
- Title V permits, Non-Title V permits, General permits, Emissions Inventory, and Performance Testing
If your organization/company has never had a permit with MCAQD, if your organization/company has recently changed ownership, or if you cannot find your organization/company when creating your SCS Electronic Signature, please fill out and submit one of the attached forms:
- Asbestos Organizations/Companies
- Consultants and Performance Testing Companies
- New Organization/Company
Portal Permitting Resources
- Facility Contact Updates
- Submitting Compliance Reports
- Submitting a Permit Application
- Submitting a Permit Renewal Application
Asbestos NESHAP Notifications and Revisions
Emissions Inventory Resources
- Emissions Inventory Instructions
- Emissions Inventory Confidential Data Help Sheet
- Source Classification Codes and Emission Factors
- Emissions Inventory Online Demonstration