Ryan White Home
Welcome to the Phoenix Eligible Metropolitan Area (EMA) Ryan White Part A website. This website is a resource for Ryan White Part A providers serving clients in Maricopa and Pinal County.
If you are a client looking for HIV Services, please click our Clients tab or contact our Central Eligibility Office at the following numbers: (602) 212-3788 or toll-free (866) 716-2177.
You may also visit our partner websites: Phoenix EMA Ryan White Planning Council or HIVAZ.org.
The Ryan White Part A HIV/AIDS Program
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (previously known as the Ryan White CARE Act) is a Federal program that funds services for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA).
- Ryan White services are to be used only for those who cannot pay for the care they need and funds are to be used as the “payer of last resort”.
- The legislation spells out who is eligible for services and describes how the money can be used.
- Most Ryan White funds go to pay for medical and support services for PLWHA and their families.
- The major goal of this program is to get PLWHA into care early and help them stay there and remain healthy.
The Phoenix EMA Part A Administrative Agent
The Phoenix EMA team provide administrative, fiscal and quality management oversight to contracted providers. Below are some of the responsibilities of the Administrative Agent to ensure funds are distributed and used fairly and appropriately.
Phoenix EMA Team