The next quarterly meeting of the Maricopa County Local Emergency Planning Committee (LEPC) will be held on July 11, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the
City of Mesa Downtown City Plaza
20 E. Main, 6th Floor, Room 650
Mesa, Arizona 85201
1) Call Meeting to Order, Welcomes and Introductions
2) Explanation of materials in meeting packets
3) Approve the meeting minutes of April 11, 2012
4) Presentation from James Knox, Arizona Department of Public Safety
5) Review changes to the LEPC Hazmat Plan
6) 2012 Emergency Response Guide Books
7) Good of the Order
8) Call to the Public/Public Comments on Plan Public
For further information, please contact MaricopaCounty Emergency Management at 602-273-1411 or email LEPC@mail.maricopa.gov.
The LEPC brings together local governments, communities, academia, and industries asa resource for enhancing hazardous materials preparedness. Local governments are responsible for the integration of hazardous materials planning and response within their jurisdictions.