Maricopa County (August 8, 2011) - Valley Metro is seeking nominations for the 2010 Clean Air Campaign Awards which will be presented on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa. Now in its 24th year, the Clean Air Campaign Awards honor individuals and organizations who have who have significantly reduced air pollution and traffic congestion by supporting clean air programs and encouraging the use of alternative modes of transportation.
Any individual or employer participant in the Maricopa County Trip Reduction Program, is eligible to enter. This includes self-nominations.
· Projects and programs must have been implemented between August 1, 2010 – July 31, 2011
· Over 20 entry categories - multiple entries in different categories are allowed.
· There is no fee for entry.
Click here for entry guidelines, categories and the official nomination form.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
A completed nomination entry will include the following:
1. 2011 Clean Air Campaign Awards Official Nomination Form (one category per entry)
2. Relevant supporting materials for the project or program (i.e., flyers, brochures, electronic,
marketing plans, etc.)
Completed nomination forms and supporting materials should be mailed to:
Valley Metro Clean Air Campaign Awards
101 N. 1st Avenue, Ste. 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Nomination Deadline: FRIDAY, AUGUST 31, 2011, 5:00 P.M.
People’s Choice Bulletin Board Deadline: FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011, 5:00 P.M.
For more information about the Clean Air Campaign Awards, click here or call 602.523.6074.
We look forward to receiving your 2011 nominations!