Fitness Centers (Onsite)
County Fitness Centers
Getting regular physical physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Wellness Works has multiple fitness centers with FREE memberships available to County employees. Fill out and submit the Fitness Center Application to access the fitness centers.
- Administration Building, 301 W. Jefferson St. | Hours: 24/7
- Department of Transportation (MCDOT), 2909 W. Durango | Hours: 24/7
- Flood Control, 2801 W. Durango | Hours: 24/7
- Sheriff's Training Center and Outdoor Track, 2627 S. 35th Ave. | Hours: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Available during work hours only to employees of these departments:
- Air Quality/Environmental, 1001 N. Central Ave.
- Medical Examiner, 701 W. Jefferson St.
Schedule a fitness center orientation to learn how to best use the equipment. Contact Jan Hertzfeld 602.372.9297
Group Exercise Classes: Group exercise classes are available to all fitness levels and are offered at various locations around Maricopa County. Click here for the current master schedule and class descriptions.
Most of our group exercise classes are taught by volunteer instructors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer instructor, download this form.
Deskercise at Work: Deskercise is desk exercise you can do at your work station. To learn more, contact Jan Hertzfeld 602.372.9297
Walking at Work: There are many benefits to walking and it can be done anywhere with little or no special equipment. If you are interested in forming a walking group at your worksite contact Jan Hertzfeld 602.372.9297 to get started.