Congratulations on being chosen to be a Wellness Champion for your department. You willingness to take a leadership role in this effort is important to your department and to Maricopa County.
Here are several links from the Wellness Champions training on June 8, 2016:
- What's New with Wellness presentation
- Flyer: How to Earn Wellness Incentives in 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
- Culture of Health
- Food and Beverage Toolkit
- Steps to a Healthier Food and Beverage Environment
- Nutritional Meetings
- Tips for Improving Leader Engagement
The links below will provide you with the tools to help you implement a culture of wellness into your departments.
Why Worksite Wellness?
- Achieving a Culture of Health
- Multi-Level Approach to Changing Behavior
- Wellness Champions Success Story (Public Defender/Office of Public Defender)
Training and Tools for Success:
- Sample Annual Plan
- Sample Worksite Health Improvement Plan Template
- Sample Ideas for Physical Activity Breaks in Meetings
- Sample Letter of Invitation to Serve on the Worksite Wellness Committee
- Success Story Template
- Wellness Request Form
- Wellness Leadership
- Wellness Champion Roles and Responsibilities