EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADVISORY COUNCIL (EBAC) UPDATES
The EBAC Updates page contains the latest benefits-related information of interest to HR liaisons:
- SUPPLEMENTAL LIFE INSURANCE REBATE
Employees enrolled in the Maricopa County Supplemental Life Insurance Plan (Additional Life Insurance) during Plan Years 2008-2012 qualify for a refund of a portion of their premium. For those who qualify, the refund will be issued on the February 26 paycheck. Attached is the letter that was sent to those individuals, and the frequently asked questions.
- LIFE INSURANCE PREMIUM RE-CALCULATION NOTICE
Life insurance premiums for employees enrolled in Additional Life and/or Spouse Life Insurance coverage are adjusted upward every year in January if there was a change in either their or their spouse’s age bracket. Employees affected by this change will be receiving the following communication in the mail early next week informing them of this change: A Life Insurance premium re-calculation letter, and a chart that lists the age brackets used for life insurance premium calculations. The higher premium will be collected starting with their January 15, 2014 paycheck.
- Health Care Marketplace Notice | Health Care Marketplace Letter to Maricopa County Employees (September, 2013)
- EBAC Meeting Presentation, March 20, 2013
- EBAC Meeting Presentation, November 1, 2012
- Biometric/Non-Tobacco User Screening Process
- Health Assessment Process
- EBAC Meeting Presentation, June 26, 2012
- Take Care Health Center Update
- 301 Pharmacy Update
- Shingles Vaccination Information: About Shingles and Shingles Vaccine