Interactive Parcel Maps/PlanNet
Welcome to PlanNet, Maricopa County Planning and Development Department's Geographic Information
Systems (GIS) homepage. This site was created to help you more quickly and easily locate the various
services, data, ordinances, and maps developed and administered by the Department and other partner agencies.
Maricopa County Resources
has been developed to provide easy access to the
information and maps associated with the zoning, annexations, floodplain and other delineations within Maricopa County.
- Maricopa County GIS Maps & Services – interactive maps from a variety of county GIS sources.
- Assessor – parcel information and mapping
State of Arizona Resources
Industry and National Resources
- ESRI designs and develops the world’s leading geographic information system (GIS) technology.
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Assoc. (URISA) is a
non-profit professional and education association that promotes the effective and ethnical use of spatial information.
- Spatial News - this GeoCommunity website helps foster the free and open exchange of geospatial information.
For additional information, call 602-506-3301 or email email@example.com