Pets > Events
- ALL CLINICS ARE FOR MARICOPA COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
- Dogs must be securely controlled on a leash or in a carrier at all times.
- All cats must be in a secure pet carrier (1 cat per carrier). Cats can escape easily if not properly contained. No pillowcases or cardboard boxes, please!
- All animals must be in good health and three months of age or older.
- Animals must be brought in by legal owner, age 18+
- Licenses available: $17 for sterilized dogs ($6 for sterilized dogs owned by senior citizens, age 65+), $42 for un-sterilized dogs.
- Pregnant females will not be vaccinated.
- Help your pet find its way home! Microchipping is available for $25 at all UPU events.
- All forms of payment (cash, check, money order, credit/debit cards) are accepted.
- If available, please bring your animal’s last rabies vaccination certificate.
- FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED
- Check-In begins at 6am, but customers line up much earlier
- Limit 2 pets per household
- No food/water after 10 p.m. the night before surgery
- Cats must weigh at least 2 pounds
- Dogs must weigh at least 3 pounds
- No herniated pets
- No cryptorchid males (retained testicles)
- No pregnant or in-heat females
- Purchase of a $17 license is required for ALL dogs receiving surgery
*Please note: Clinics are held rain or shine; however, MCACC reserves the right to cancel or limit the clinic duration in the event of severe weather. Depending on event attendance, you may experience a lengthy wait in line. Prepare for the weather. In the summer, bring water and dress appropriately.