Environmental Services Regional Office Locations
Food Service Worker Card Program Hours
(All locations, except 1001 N. Central Ave., have a kiosk to take the sanitation course and test.)
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- You must bring
Proof of Legal Status/ID to take the test or the class or get the card.
- Our four locations are equipped with limited computer terminals for testing.
- No reservations, testing is conducted on a walk-in basis.
- Please allow 90 minutes to complete the online testing.
- No testing is done on weekends or holidays.
FEES & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Food Service Worker test $8.00
- Food Service Worker card $5.00
- Certified Food Manager card $5.00
- Duplicate & Replacement copies $3.00 each
Please have exact change. Cash and credit cards accepted.
No bills larger than $20.00 will be accepted.
Checks are NOT accepted.