Mobile Food Establishments
- Mobile Food Type I (previously Food Peddler)
- Mobile Food Type II (previously Pushcart)
- Mobile Food Type III (previously Mobile Food Unit)
- Annual Event Food Establishment
- Temporary Food Establishment
- Seasonal Food Establishment
Annual Event Food Establishments are approved to operate at Special Events & Farmers' Markets provided they operate within the allowances of the permit issued to them.
Temporary and Seasonal Food Establishments are approved to operate at the single event for which a permit was issued.
Please refer to the Maricopa County Environmental Health Code (Chapter 8, Section 3) for definitions and regulations for each Mobile Food Establishment permit type.
Please check with local/city authorities to ensure compliance with their rules/regulations, prior to operating any food establishment.