Permit Types

  1. Dust Control
  2. Non-Title V
  3. Title V
  4. General
  5. Open Burn

Dust Control Permits

The department issues dust control (or earthmoving) permits when earthmoving operations disturb an area greater than one tenth of an acre of land (4,356 square feet). Earthmoving operations are activities that use any equipment that may generate fugitive dust. Some examples include blasting, cutting and filling, demolition, drilling, excavating, grading, leveling, trenching, and weed abatement by discing or blading.

For more information about dust control, visit the Dust Sources page.