Nurse-Family Partnership ® (NFP) is an evidence-based, nurse home visiting program for women in Phoenix, East and West Valley who are having their first baby. If you enroll, a specially trained nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old. And it is free to all who are eligible!
You must fit all of the following requirements to enroll in the program in addition to meeting income requirements:
- First-time mother
- Less than 28 weeks pregnant
- Living in one of the zip codes outlined on this map
Your Nurse Will Help You
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby.
- Make your home a safe place for your baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family's future and find ways to help you reach them.
Access the Nurse-Family Partnership Featured on PBS NewsHour: "How Home Visits for Vulnerable Moms Boost Kids Brainpower".
Watch our video to learn more about the program.
Funded in part by the Bureau of Women’s and Children’s Health as made available through the Arizona Department of Health Services, through the DHHS Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program.