Start Earning Your Be Well Incentive for Plan Year 2018-2019
Log into the StayWell Portal and start earning points towards your wellness incentive by completing a variety of wellness-based activities. Whether you already practice a healthy lifestyle, or are just starting on your journey, your future self will thank you.
The Be Well Incentive Program has been expanded. You can now earn wellness points for:
- Improving your financial wellness
- Participating in Wellness Works’ sponsored events
- Completing health coaching through Cigna or UnitedHealthcare for support with a chronic health condition
The Be Well Incentive Program has also been simplified:
- You are no longer required to complete a Biometric Screening at a worksite location.
- Instead, you are encouraged to visit your Primary Care Physician for your annual well exam. You can earn 20 points for doing so.
This pre-recorded presentation will provide additional details on how to earn your incentive.
* The wellness incentive is only available to employees who are participating in a County-sponsored medical plan.
If you and your adult dependents are enrolled in a County-sponsored medical plan you can get a FREE flu shot at a conveniently located worksite flu shot clinic*.
Not only will you help create a healthier work environment by getting your flu shot, but you can earn 5 points towards your 2018-2019 wellness incentive.
Schedule your appointment by clicking here. Bring your medical ID card with you to your appointment.
If you are enrolled in a County-sponsored medical plan you can also get your flu shot free at select in-network local area pharmacies, or through your in-network primary care physician.
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about the worksite flu shot clinics.
LA Fitness Memberships
Maricopa County has finalized a contract with LA Fitness to provide reduced membership rates to all County employees and their adult dependents. LA Fitness is an international fitness club chain with 44 locations statewide.
Visit our secure LA Fitness page under "Portals" on the My MC for more information, and to register for an LA Fitness membership.
YMCA MembershipsThe County's contract with the YMCA expires on September 30, 2017. YMCA memberships for participating County employees will automatically be cancelled on this date. The last payroll deduction for YMCA memberships will be taken on the September 20, 2017 paycheck.
If you are currently a YMCA member, you have several options available to you.
- Let your YMCA membership expire, no action is needed.
- To cancel your membership before September 30, submit a written cancellation notice to your local YMCA.
- To continue your membership with the YMCA, contact your local YMCA as soon as possible.