Health Trails Challenge: February 14 - March 27
The Health Trails Challenge is an excellent way to earn 40 points towards your 2017-2018 wellness incentive (PDF). The goal is to complete 300+ miles in a six week period. You earn miles by moving and eating fruits and veggies.
- Register and log your activity on the StayWell Portal
- Register between February 1-17. You cannot register or participate after February 17
- The challenge starts February 14 and ends March 27
- March 31 is the last day to enter your activities
- You can participate as an individual or on a 3-5 member team
- Participation is limited to employees enrolled in a County-sponsored medical plan
- Questions? Here are the FAQs (PDF).
Walking at Work ([email protected]!) Program
To make it easier for you to move and to prepare for the upcoming Health Trails Challenge, Wellness Works has organized County-wide walking groups. They start Wednesday, January 25 and end March 31. Here is the schedule (PDF).
Wellness Incentive for 2016-2017
To start earning your 2016-2017 wellness incentive on a prospective basis you will need to complete a Health Assessment and a Tobacco-Free Activity on the StayWell Portal. You will also need to complete a Biometric Screening.
Wellness Incentive for 2017-2018
Once you earn your 2016-2017 wellness incentive, all you need to do to earn the 2017-2018 incentive (PDF) is to earn additional points in the Rewarding Activities category on the StayWell Portal by May 31, 2017.
Contact the StayWell Help Desk at 1-877-678-8926 for assistance with the StayWell Portal.
Biometric Screening Clinics
Visit the Be Well Program page for a list of Biometric Screening clinics in 2017.
Find answers to some common questions you may have about the wellness incentive.
Sign up for our quarterly wellness newsletter.